Copy and paste everything on Facebook including text, audio, video, status etc.
Facebook is a very popular social media platform and we can use it in our everyday routine but what if we found something interesting and want to copy it and paste it from Facebook to our mobile or want to send it with someone else so what to do. Then must check this guide in which we cover all the thing in detail.
simple trick without using mouse
- Use control + c for copying data from Facebook and paste it anywhere.
- Paste data using control + v where you want.
- Facebook uses the device’s clipboard to store copied items temporarily before a paste it somewhere
In this article, we are going to cover copy and paste on Facebook using a Desktop browser and mobile application and with the help of images in detail.
Copy and paste on Facebook using a desktop browser
If you are using Facebook and love an article, a snippet or someone else post you can copy and paste on Facebook by following these steps.
- Login to your Facebook account if haven’t create a new facebook account then by entering email or mobile no with your password.
- Go to someone else post which you want to copy from Facebook
- Select the text by clicking which you want to copy. and then click on copy in a specific way which is shown above or CONTROL + C.
- If you are using window use control + c but if you are using Mac ,then press Command + c.
- Now you have to go to your story or create a post and click paste by using control + v on the window and if you are using Mac then use command + v and paste it.
what happen if you click on a post and get a message like the content is not available right now check this article.
Copy and paste on Facebook using mobile app
if you are using mobile app then copy and paste on facebook is more reliable and easy check these steps for copying text on facebook. Screen shot from android app is below .
- Open and log into the Facebook app. By entering email or mobile with your password.
- Go on a post by scrolling and click on the text you want to copy by selecting.
- Click on copy and go to your story where you want to paste data from Facebook.
- Press and hold on hyperlinks or tags within the post to copy and paste them elsewhere.
- Copy text is store in your mobile clipboard by general now paste it.
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.Attempt Block Recovery
- We can also use notepad of our mobile to download data which we copy from Facebook.
download images on Facebook from desktop
- select a image which you want to copy and then download
- now click on three dot on the left top and click download or copy it
- Now click download and pic is save on you memory.
download image on mobile application
- if you want to down load pic login to your account and click on the selected image which you want to download
- then open and click on three dot on right top
- click on save to mobile phone